Disaster Planning for Residents in Detroit Lakes
One of the most important parts of business operations in Detroit Lakes is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, plans like that typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of the Lakes Area!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.