Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of the Lakes Area can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you realize how much there is to think about. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable items that were once immediately rejected may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of the Lakes Area can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.